- Entourage I decided to start watching the series Entourage on HBO Go randomly on one of my off days and I am now hooked. What have I been doing all of my life? I wanted to go and see the movie when it came out but I didn’t because I hadn’t watched any of the series. At the rate I’m going, I’ll be done with it by September. It’s such a good show. If you haven’t watched it, I highly recommend you doing so. Also, the fact that they always have a Jay-Z or Kanye song playing is a plus.
- H & M Espadrilles I got these espadrilles (pictured above) on one of my random trips the French Quarter. They are minimal and fit right into my wardrobe. I love to wear them with my black Topshop Jamie jeans in the ankle length.
- Nude Lips Nude has always been my favorite lip color but I had been trying lots of different lip products for my blog. Recently, I was watching one of Tamira Jarrel’s youtube videos and she mentions two nude lip colors that I had to run out and get. They reminded me how much I love nude lips and I have been wearing the color ever since. Stay tuned for my Top 5 nude lipsticks.
- Skincare Routine I’ve been playing around with some new skincare products and I’m really enjoying learning about different ingredients and their benefits. It’s always nice to give your skin a pamper and I feel so relaxed when I do my night routine. If you would like a skincare routine post, just let me know.
- Nature Box I took a chance on a couple of food subscription boxes. One I didn’t care for as much but I ended up loving the Nature Box. The snacks that come in the box are all nutritionist approved and made with real ingredients. Some of my favorites from the box are: Big Island Pineapples, Salted Caramel Pops, Flax Fortune Cookies, and Cashew Power Clusters.
Those are some of the things I’ve been enjoying lately. Let me know what you’ve been loving, either in the comments or via social media. I’m always up to chat about favorites in beauty, fashion, food, music and tv.