- Maybelline Color Sensational in Truffle Tease is a creamy nude. It’s on the lighter side but not too light to where it looks like you’ve been eating powdered sugar. It’s brown nude with a hint of pink. I’ve been wearing this almost everyday. It’s just so perfect and also affordable. I learned about this color from Tamira Jarrel in one of her videos (thanks girl) and I haven’t been able to put it down since.
- Dior Addict Extreme in Incognito is super creamy, almost like a balm, but still very opaque. The color is similar to Maybelline’s Truffle Tease but a little more pink and it’s more shiny. I like to wear this one on nights where I’m going out or for a special occasion since it is on the pricier side. I think it is the perfect nude and worth every penny.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in Nude Embrace is on the lighter side but it’s warm in tone. It’s almost the same color as my skin so I like to fill my lips with a dark lip liner to make the color a little darker. I love that it’s matte and it’s from the drugstore.
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Sin-A-Mon is another recommendation from Tamira Jarrel. It’s very similar to Truffle Tease but it’s a pinch darker. I alternate between the two for everyday wear. I’m going to stock up on both colors incase they are discontinued. At the rate I’m going, I’ll be done with these within a month since purchasing them.
- MAC Viva Glam ll is a satin finish that really looks matte. It’s more on the pink-y nude side and I love how it looks on my skin tone. I love wearing this nude on a night out. I’m almost out of it so I’ll have to repurchase soon. I don’t think I’ve ever used up a lipstick, that’s how I know my love for it is real.
More to enjoy
Copyright - The Luxe Minimalist 2014-2020Theme by