- Maybelline Color Sensational in Truffle Tease is a creamy nude. It’s on the lighter side but not too light to where it looks like you’ve been eating powdered sugar. It’s brown nude with a hint of pink. I’ve been wearing this almost everyday. It’s just so perfect and also affordable. I learned about this color from Tamira Jarrel in one of her videos (thanks girl) and I haven’t been able to put it down since.
- Dior Addict Extreme in Incognito is super creamy, almost like a balm, but still very opaque. The color is similar to Maybelline’s Truffle Tease but a little more pink and it’s more shiny. I like to wear this one on nights where I’m going out or for a special occasion since it is on the pricier side. I think it is the perfect nude and worth every penny.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in Nude Embrace is on the lighter side but it’s warm in tone. It’s almost the same color as my skin so I like to fill my lips with a dark lip liner to make the color a little darker. I love that it’s matte and it’s from the drugstore.
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Sin-A-Mon is another recommendation from Tamira Jarrel. It’s very similar to Truffle Tease but it’s a pinch darker. I alternate between the two for everyday wear. I’m going to stock up on both colors incase they are discontinued. At the rate I’m going, I’ll be done with these within a month since purchasing them.
- MAC Viva Glam ll is a satin finish that really looks matte. It’s more on the pink-y nude side and I love how it looks on my skin tone. I love wearing this nude on a night out. I’m almost out of it so I’ll have to repurchase soon. I don’t think I’ve ever used up a lipstick, that’s how I know my love for it is real.
I'm Coreyiel, founder of The Luxe Minimalist, a New Orleans-based luxury beauty & lifestyle blog sharing reviews & recommendations to help you design a life you love. Follow along for the best in beauty, style, travel, and wellness. Don't forget to also follow on Instagram and come back for new posts every week!
Join The Luxe Minimalist Community
A place for the readers of The Luxe Minimalist blog & fellow Luxe Minimalists to discuss the best in beauty, style, home decor, organization, books, travel, and so much more. We all have something in common and that's our love and appreciation for the luxe minimalist lifestyle. Join us in discovering life's little luxuries and designing a life we love.
What is a Luxe Minimalist?
Luxe Minimalist (n): lover of timelessness, simplicity, and quality key pieces.
“Buy less, choose well, make it last” –Vivienne Westwood
Sign up for updates!