Since having to be up by 7 am for my internship, I’ve been keeping things pretty simple on the makeup front. I’ve figured out what works for me and my schedule and I’m happy with what I’m doing. Though I may switch out a product when I’ve finished one up, here is my Everyday Makeup Routine to get a quick and natural makeup look, in the order of application.
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills – Dip Brow Pomade has been my go-to brow product ever since I saw my friend using it in April. Her brows looked perfect. I haven’t managed to reach her level of brow perfection- I don’t know why brows are the hardest for me to do- but I’m working on it.
- Pore Minimizer – I’ve run out of all of my primers, so I’ve been using the Estée Edit’s Pore Vanishing Stick in its place. It smooths out the texture of my skin for a blurred look. I wouldn’t say it makes my makeup last longer but I do like how it makes my base makeup look.
- Foundation/Base – I’ve been using the Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation. It does just what the name says and it’s super inexpensive. It’s one of my favorite foundations. When I can’t be bothered with a full coverage base, I use a small drop of the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer to even out my skin tone.
- Concealer – Now that Summer is over, my skin has gotten paler already, which means I’ve been able to use this Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer. It was too light for my Summer tan but it’s working now and I really like it. The texture is really easy to blend out and I love the wand applicator.
- Mascara – I switch up mascaras a lot because I’m always on the hunt to find the one that’s going to make my lashes look super long and full. Currently, I’m using the L’Oreal Voluminous Superstar Red Carpet Black Flash Reflecting Mascara which also has a primer to really separate the lashes and make them longer and fuller. I also like to use eyelash primers to condition my lashes. I have naturally long lashes and they are one of my favorite facial features, so I love to emphasize them even more.
- Setting powder – The Nars Soft Velvet Loose Powder in Mountain is the newest product in my collection. I ran out of my last setting powder and wanted to try something new from Nars so I went with this one. It is the softest powder I’ve ever tried. There’s a translucent version but I got the one that matches my skin tone. It’s the most perfect powder. If you are in the market for a loose powder, try this one out.
- Lips – NYX Butter Gloss Lip Gloss is so comfortable on the lips and really affordable. They come in an array of colors and I have a few that I switch between every day.
- Beauty Sponge – The BeautyBlender in Nude is a genius idea but all of the colors work the same. They blend your makeup out perfectly. I love to use this if I put too much foundation on. It helps to blend it out and make it look flawless
What products do you use in your everyday makeup routine?