It’s officially summer and it’s time to change up our makeup and skincare routines! These are the newest beauty product launches that I’m most excited about.
- Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask – A mask to help us get glowing skin, while fighting signs of aging. It’s like Tatcha knows what I’m missing from my skincare routine.
- KNC Beauty Collagen Infused Lip Mask – I’ve always been about my face masks. It’s only right that I give a lip mask a try.
- Boscia Charcoal MakeUp Melter – Boscia makes the best oil eliminating products. I really want to try this makeup removing balm.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio – I’m a blush girl and I love a good compact. This is perfect for a summer trip.
- Jo Malone Poptastic Orange Blossom – A popular Jo Malone scent wrapped up in the cutest bottom ever.
- NARS Bord De Plage Highlighting & Bronzing Palette – Finally, NARS has released a highlighting/bronzing product. This may be the only highlighter/bronzer palette I’ll ever need.
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation – Healthy glow? Say no more.
- Milk Makeup Blur Stick – I’m always down for a product that minimizes the look of pores. Even better when it’s in a stick form.
- NARS Liquid Blush – Another exciting product launch from NARS. There’s a reason this has already gotten so many positive reviews.