October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and beauty brands are stepping up to support breast cancer research. If you want your in a spend-y mood and want to do good while looking good, find out what each brand is offering below.
- beautyblender Bubble, $20: beautyblender is donating 50% of all proceeds from beautyblender® bubble and micro.mini bubble to the Look Good Feel Better Foundation.
- Smashbox BCA Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid Primer, $39: $5 from the purchase price, up to a maximum of $20,000, in the month of October 2017 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- La Mer Crème De La Mer, $85: $10 from the purchase price, will be donated to the Breast Caner Research Foundation, with a maximum donation of $53,000.
- Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Rollerball, $30: 20% of the suggested retail price will be donated to BCRF, with a maximum donation of $25,000.
Le Metier de Beaute NM Exclusive Breast Cancer Kaleidoscope, $95: 30% of sales go to Breast Cancer research centers nationwide.
Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst, $27: Orgins is donating $50,000 to BCRF. No purchase necessary.
Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Set, $55: Bobbi Brown is donating $11 from the purchase price to BCRF, with a maximum donation of $90,000.
- Clinique Jumbo BCA Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, $39: Clinique will donate $10 from the purchase price to BCRF, with a maximum donation of $475,000.
Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo, $32: 100% of Kiehl’s net profits up to $25,000 from the sale of this set will go to Bright Pink for breast health education programs.
Sigma Pink F80 Flat Kabuki, $25: 20% of proceeds from each brush sold will be donated to Bright Pink.