Colour Pop dropped the most Fall palette of all time. I’ve been testing it out and I’m here to share my two cents. The I Think I Love You palette by Colour Pop features 12 warm-toned metallic and matte eye shadows that screamed my name when I saw it. I never stay up-to-date on the latest eye shadow palettes because: 1.) there’s a new one every other day and 2.) most of the shades in eyeshadow palettes are not useful for my daily makeup routine. However, this palette is filled with all of my type of shades. I saw myself getting so much use out of it that I couldn’t pass this one up.
Price: The I Think I Love You palette is $16 USD on Colour Pop’s website.
Packaging: The lightweight palette is rose gold with a magnetic flap closure. It’s simple and sleek which is amazing, considering the affordable price tag. The shade names are displayed on the back. It would have been easier to have them listed under each shade, but this isn’t a factor me.
Performance + Pigmentation
- The pigmentation is amazing. The pressed powder formula is really soft, though not as buttery smooth as the super shock shadows.
- Again, the shade selection in the palette is perfect for someone like me who prefers a shimmery eye look for day & night.
- As mentioned above, at $16 this palette is super affordable! Something similar from a high-end brand could cost 3 times as much.
- Since these shadows are so soft, there is a lot of fall out/kick back, even with the slightest touch. Apparently, some of the pigment ended up on some clothing that was nearby while I was applying my makeup. I’d be cautious of this when using this palette.
- This wouldn’t be the ideal palette to travel with being that it doesn’t have a mirror. Of course, if there was a mirror, the price would most likely be higher.
Though there is a lot of kick back from this palette, the affordable price, pigmentation, and shade range all make this a winner in my book. I see myself not only using this in the Fall but year round. It’s warm and cozy vibes make it an essential this season. This palette is aptly named because I can’t get enough of it.
Swatched: Each row, from top to bottom
Better Bitter, Howdy, Screw It, Rowdy, Let’s Do It, Fancy Face, My Treat, Rule Breaker, Girls Bite, Level Up, My Type (Fave shades in BOLD)
What’s your fave Colour Pop product?