Two blog posts in one week? Who is she? I missed last week’s post and in an effort to be consistent (see resolution #1) I’m hitting you with two posts in one week to make up for it. I love sharing my resolutions for the new year because it holds me accountable. I have my personal resolutions aka goals for 2020 written down in my agenda but I wanted to share some of my beauty and blogging resolutions with y’all to let you know what I’m focusing on and what you can expect in this new year.
- Post Consistently: Stick to a set weekly posting schedule
- Improve Quality of Content: higher quality photos and editing, more valuable posts
- More New Orleans: NOLA is truly a special place and I want to highlight the businesses that make it the perfect place to visit.
- Timely Product Reviews: testing & reporting on the newest luxury beauty products to better inform your purchasing decisions
- Revive YouTube Channel: create more engaged, informational and entertaining video content to form a more authentic connection with the Luxe Minimalist community
Beauty & Style
- Clean Beauty: transition to more clean & sustainable beauty products that use non-toxic ingredients and recyclable packaging
- Invest in key fashion pieces: this includes timeless staples but also statement pieces that elevate my looks
- More focus on body care: creating a body care routine to treat my body with the same attention and effort I give to my skincare routine. This include body masks, oils, moisturizers, serums, etc.
- More empties: Nothing feels better than using up a product. I want to experience that more. This will help me be less wasteful of products and money.
- Try more beauty trends & new products: Last year, I was behind on a lot of the new product innovations. I want to step outside my comfort zone and try new makeup products, as well as try the latest skincare technology. This will help with blogging resolution #4.
This is just a snippet of what the inside of my goals section in planner currently looks like. I love setting goals for myself and checking in periodically to see my progress. What are some fun goals that you’ve set for yourself this year?