Skip to content
- When sharing a product review, I give my honest opinion 100% of the time.
- During the review process, the product is used for a specific amount of time that’s appropriate to the given product, in order to give the most accurate review.
- I purchase everything I review with my own money, unless stated otherwise.
- Sometimes, I am sent products as PR samples for review. However, positive reviews can not be bought. Reviews are my honest opinion of the functionality and performance of the products being reviewed.
- I will always have a full disclosure in the review if I’ve received the product as a PR sample.
- I do not review products for the sake of it. The products reviewed on this blog are ones that 1) I am genuinely interested in trying and 2) ones that I think my readers would enjoy.
- Pricing: How much does it retail for?
- Packaging: Was the packaging durable? Was it aesthetically pleasing and functional?
- Application: How (with what) is it applied?
- Longevity: How long did it last?
- Texture: How does the product feel to the touch?
- Pigmentation (makeup): Is it highly pigmented? Did it easily show up on my medium-deep skin tone?
- Performance (Makeup & lifestyle products): Did it do what it claimed to do?