It’s not the end of the month yet but I thought I’d share what I’m currently loving in the beauty department..
1. Marc Jacobs heart compact mirror: I got this at the Bookmarc store in New York. It’s small, it’s heart shaped and it’s Marc Jacobs. What’s not to love? And one side of the compact is a magnified mirror.
2. NYX Lip Butter Gloss Set in Enchanted Kiss: I got this set in New York (this post is taking on a bit of a theme, right?) at Urban Outfitters for only $10. These are so moisturizing and the colors are sheer but definitely buttery. These have become a favorite very quickly. Colors from left to right – Apple Strudel, Creme Brulee, and Merengue.
3. TopShop Lip Crayon in Wave Goodbye: I’m sure you can guess by now where I got this Lip Crayon. That’s right, New York. This was in my gift bag from Teen Vogue. It is the perfect nudy, pink color. It’s very pigmented and to swipe on and go. I love it.
4. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: I can’t believe I waited so long to try this! This is the best concealer I’ve tried. It’s tacky enough that it doesn’t crease or melt off of your face. I’ve only used it as an under eye concealer and it does the job.
5. Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine: This lip butter has been a favorite since I got it in a set from Sephora. It melts into lips and make them so soft. I like to put this on as an over night treatment. Now that it’s Autumn I’m excited to wear the darker color in Wild Rose. I also want to try it in Plum.
6. Bite Lip Pencil in Rhubarb: This came in Sephora’s Give Me Lip Set. It’s a dark neutral that’s easy to throw on everyday. It’s also matte, which is my favorite lipstick formula, but not drying.
7. Dior Addict Lipstick in Dior Kiss 578: I got this mini Dior lipstick in a 500 point perk at sephora. It’s a creamy and slightly pigmented pink color. I’ve never tried any Dior lipsticks, so I was excited to try this one and I really like it. I want to try more colors.
8. Nars Blush in Luster: This blush color is for my no-makeup makeup days. It gives me the glowy look that I love.
And now, for the belle of the ball..
9. Nars x Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Palette: I’ve missed out on Nars Blush palettes in the past and I refused to miss this one too. I love Nars blushes, so it made a lot of sense to invest in this new palette. I got mine in Sephora’s VIB sale. I’m on a No Buy for November, so it’s perfect that I had a gift card 🙂
This limited edition palette comes with one highlighter, one bronzer and four blushes. I love every color in this palette. I think the Laguna Bronzer might be too light for me but I know a lot of people love it. I have the single blush in orgasm, so it’s been a favorite. It’s nice to have it in a palette. I think this palette covered all the bases, from a highlight to a bronzer and a warm pink to a peachy pink and also a bright pink. I’ll be wearing this year round. If you still can get your hands on this blush palette, you may want to grab it because it’s sure to sell out!
More pictures below.
Colors from left to right: Devotee (highlighter), Mistinguette (bright pink), Orgasm (peachy pink)Laguna (bronzer), Deep Throat (sheer pink), Goulue (medium pink)
Swatched: Devotee, Laguna, Mistinguette, Deep Throat, Orgasm, Goulue