Disclosure: The Luxe Minimalist is a member of several affiliate programs (including Amazon Associates), meaning at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made using my affiliate links. I always share my honest opinion and only recommend products & services that I truly love. Read the full disclosure here. Thank you for your support!
Plus, the best online sales to shop this week.
This week’s sale round-up is a good one! From the best hair and skincare products included in the Dermstore Anniversary Sale to the best dupe for the Caraway Cookware set, you’re sure to find something good. There are also some great luxury designer sales you should check out. Click the pink text to shop and let me know if you pick up anything. – Coreyiel
- Dermstore is having its anniversary sale where shoppers can get up to 25% off the most popular skin, body, and hair brands with code CHEERS, including my favorites Epara, Briogeo and Oribe.
- Fwrd.com is my favorite place to browse high-quality basics, occasion wear, and designer statement pieces. And they happen to have the best sale section. Shop the perfect day party dress, designer shoes, and so much more.
- Take up to 50% off some of the best home essentials at Urban Outfitters
- Shop new luxury designer additions to the Bergdorf Goodman Designer sale
- My sister recently told me about this set of nonstick ceramic pots & they are the perfect dupe to the ones from Caraway Cookware and they were under $200. I immediately ordered them in cream & gold and I have no regrets.
- I am obsessed with these sunglasses from Mango. They look like they’re designer but they’re only $20! Sunglasses are a fashion essential in LA, so I will be picking these up for the upcoming season.
- My birthday shoes are now $60, plus they come in a few color options.