Images via FromRoses.co.uk
I love watching Fall Tags on YouTube and wanted to do one here on the blog. These tags just get me in the mood for the new season and all that’s to come. With fall being my favorite season, I had to share a few reasons why I love it. I found these questions via ellduclos.blog (thanks for posting!). Feel free to do the tag and share your links in the comments below!
Fall Tag Questions
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I love a boujee candle but nothing says fall to me like Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
When I think of fall I think of the fall festival we put on every year in elementary school. We purchased tickets to be spent on different activities like playing games and getting our nails polished. It was so cute and special and something I’ll always remember.
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
Halloweentown is and probably will always be at the top of my Halloween movie list.
Same, girl. Same.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I never go out for Halloween anymore so I’ll usually just wear a dark lip color to work and some type of animal ears. (“I’m a mouse. Duh!”)
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
I love the look of suede moto jackets. I have to buy one this season!
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
I’m a caramel macchiato girl year round but when I’m in a festive mood, I go for the cinnamon almond milk macchiato. Luckily, I make a pretty good one at home.
7. What is your go to fall beauty product?
A must have staple! My go-to beauty product for fall is a bronze-y cream eyeshadow.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I actually don’t like pie.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
My all time favorite fall traditions are baking festive treats, curling up with a warm drink to read Harry Potter, and watching Halloween movies (this includes HP, as well).
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Fall is 100 percent my favorite season. The weather, fashion, and overall cozy vibes just feel so good!