What’s up, everyone? Happy Monday! How was your Thanksgiving? I spent mine at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade! As a child, I’d always dreamed of going to the Macy’s parade. I wanted to go to the parade my first year of living here in New York last year but I didn’t want to go alone. Since my boyfriend lives here now, I made sure that we woke up early and made it out there. IT was everything I’ve ever dreamed of! Since this post is not about the parade, I won’t go on and on but if you want to see pictures, check out my instagram and twitter.
Today, we’re diving into the first gift guide of the 2016 holiday season. What better way to start than with beauty? The items below are perfect for the beauty lovers in your life because they look good in the packaging and they are even better on the person. Some are personal favorites and others are on my Christmas list as well. All are best-selling beauty products that cult favorites for a reason. Pick anything on this list, and they are sure to love it.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana – House Of Nirvana Black Holiday Set • $180
- Byredo – Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum – Bergamot & Pine Needles, 50ml • Byredo • $150
- HOURGLASS Ambient ® Lighting Surreal Light Blush, Bronzer & Strobe Powder Palette (Limited Edition) • Hourglass • $80
- Deborah Lippmann ‘Undressed’ Nail Polish Set • Deborah Lippmann • $34
- TOM FORD Cheek Color • Tom Ford • $60
- N°5 L’Eau Spray • Chanel • $132