The weather here in New York has been so confusing. Though it’s the end of October, it was so hot last week with temperatures in 80s. This week it seems to be getting into the normal Fall temps; it was really chilly last night. According to the weather app on my phone, it’s going to be in the 50s all next week. Time to pull out the knits. Anyways, enough about the weather, we’re talking Fall lip colors today.
As we all know, plum and deep berry tones are always essential for the Fall. Nothing gets me in the Fall mood more than a vampy lip. However since the 90s trends have come back, I have also been all about the nudes and dark brown lip colors. Below, I’ve rounded up my favorite shades for Fall.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Star Clash Edition in Le Nu
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Crayon in Cognac
- Bite Beauty Amuse Boche Lipstick in Whiskey
- bareMinerals GEN NUDE Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Extra
- Tom Ford Ultra-Rich Lip Color in Purple Noon
- black Up 2 in 1 Lip Pencil
- Nars Audacious Lipstick in Deborah
- smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in True Grit
Which one is your fav? Tweet me and let me know!