What’s up, y’all? I’ve been eyeing the Acne “Jensen” boots from afar for quite some time now but I never added them to my cart. I’ve been obsessed with the simplicity of the black leather boots; you guys know that that is my aesthetic. The only thing that has stopped me from purchasing them was the price tag. I thought that I’d have to suck it up and just buy them. I mean, they are an investment. That was until I saw these boots at & Other Stories. They cost less than half the price of the Acne Studios Jensen Boots and are very similar in style.
I purchased the leather version but they also come in suede. I am obsessed with these boots, they are perfect to wear year-round. I’m already imagining outfits for each season. I can’t wait to pair them with a dress for Spring/Summer. These are my first pair of Chelsea boots (I’m late, I know). My criteria while shopping for the perfect pair of Chelsea boots were they had to be simple, affordable for my budget and high-quality. The & Other Stories options checked all three boxes, so I went with them.
I’m pretty sure I’m still going to end up buying the Acne Jensen boots since there are a few details that make them unique, like the silver metal around the toe and the grained leather. These from & Other Stories are just a nice alternative for someone who doesn’t want to spend $500+ on shoes. For me, these are something to hold me over until when I’m ready to make the splurge and buy the Jensen boots. ]
Acne Studios Jensen Boots Dupes + Alternatives
Below are the best dupes/alternatives to the Acne Jensen boots and they’re all under $200! This post is updated regularly to ensure you’re getting the best options and prices of high-quality Chelsea boots. Bookmark this post to stay up-to-date
- & Other Stories update the original version pictured throughout this post with these LEATHER CHELSEA BOOTS
- If you want a little more room around the toe, they also have this ALMOND TOE VERSION OF THEIR LEATHER CHELSEA BOOTS
- If they’re out of your size in the styles above, check out this SQUARE TOE VERSION
- If you want even more height, try this HEELED VERSION
- And if you want more of an edgy style, you might like these PLATFORM CHELSEA BOOTS